поиск по форуму | рус | eng | о компании ABBYY | отзывы | контакты
Продукты Скачать Клуб Купить  
Добро пожаловать в форум, Guest     Войти |  Регистрация | В избранное | Подписаться

Все форумы / Англо-русско-английский перевод
Тема

[0]    привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
Juristerei 18 дек 13, 13:31    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

Dear Colleague Dr. Petrov:

1. Recently, your client did a first step to accomplish divorce by mutual consent that may take place potentially. You have proposed divorce settlement by mutual consent as well as settlement in the area of partition of property.

Additionally, introduction of evidences scheduled on __/__/___ in the hearing at Regional Court for Civil Matters in ______with regard to case _____has been adjourned, as mutually agreed. It was done in order to prevent problematic situation and Mr. Ivanov’s additional examination as litigant along with filing required documents.

As noted before, in respect of the schedule my client need time to reflect and examine the proposed settlement of your client. Therefore, in this regard there will be no statement shortly.

2. However, you claimed that a potential adjourn date of divorce proceedings scheduled on _________has to be rethought.

Despite the fact that your client indicated through your mail that he is ready to do so my client is not yet absolutely sure that Mr. Ivan Ivanov expressed his intentions seriously.

3. As has already been stated in my previous emails regarding Mr. Ivanov’s direct contact, your client gave clearly a signal to my client; as a result, she no longer has trust to him.

If your client is not about to accept in advance that he is provide my client with alimony in advance with regard to divorce and a former spouse support, as it was claimed, then your client has an another option to pay the amount of EUR 1.000.000,00 due and payable amount in connection with the loan agreement of my client’s father, who is dead, Mr. Sidorov. Your client knew about such debt and has acknowledged it.

Mr. Sidorov’s right to demand performance against your client was transferred to my client because there is a case with regard to inheritance proceedings, entry no. ___________ of the District Court of ______. There is a legacy transfer to my client as she was a daughter and came into inheritance.

4. Your client confirmed per various SMS his commitments and acknowledged the payment as well as he expressed consent to make the payment;

In this issue it turns over that he did change his mind and did not perform what he had promised.

Obviously, my client will take into account that Mr. Ivanov’ consents are rotated through a 180 deg.

5. Due to these circumstances, I would like to offer your client to pay onto my escrow account opened according to power of attorney at:

Bank details:

respective loan outstanding in the amount of EUR 1.000.000,00
outstandings in respect of interim injunction proceedings total amount of EUR 10.000,00 as well.

6. There are some issues enclosed herewith:
- SMS screenshots
- writ on inheritance proceedings and assets declaration

It is with this aim in view that in order to accomplish a positive atmosphere at least a payment EUR 1.000.000,00 shall be provided with in the next few days; surely, such payment will not be a financial problem for Mr. Ivanov and it is clear that he can pay it easy.
Your client has to find the right solution.

Best regards,

Dr. Kiselev, LLD

Attachments

[1]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
18 дек 13, 13:59    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

Dear Dr Petrov,

1. Your client has recently made the first step to complete by mutual consent a divorce settlement that may potentially take place. You have proposed a divorce settlement by mutual consent as well as a property division settlement.

Additionally, introduction of evidence scheduled on __/__/___ at the ________ Regional Court for Civil Matters with regard to the _____ matter has been adjourned as mutually agreed. This was done in order to prevent a problematic situation with Mr. Ivanov’s additional examination as a litigant, along with filing required documents.

хреновенький пирявод, братан.

[2]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
Juristerei 18 дек 13, 14:09    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

спасибо за конструктивный ответ.
моя проблема в посстроении предложения и в артиклях. а далее?

[3]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
18 дек 13, 14:18    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

грамматика в попе, да и словарный запас не шибко жжот. короче, кончай песать и читай побольше басурманских юридичеЗких текстаф. you need to develop a general feel for legal language first, and then attempt to sound like Erin Brockovich.

[4]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
Juristerei 18 дек 13, 14:29    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

еще бы вы помогли где скачать чаго четать ххахахаха
по словарному запасу что именно и где?

[5]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
18 дек 13, 14:40    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

начни здеся - World Legal Information Institute

поройся, почитай, и поймешь шо именно и где.

Dura lex, sed lex.

[6]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
Juristerei 18 дек 13, 14:43    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

Хахахаха, суров закон. да, но закон. спасибо
весьма не зря я написал на этот форум.

[6]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
Juristerei 18 дек 13, 14:45    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

пункт 2 , в моем письме, я сомневаюсь, что так можно сказать, про переиначивание переноса заседания. to be rethought , это, наверное, не годится...

[7]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
18 дек 13, 14:47    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

reconsidered

[8]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
Juristerei 18 дек 13, 14:53    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

я не переводчик и писал на английском перевод не с русского, а с другого языка. уж что есть то есть... прекратить "песать" не могу посему...за reconsidered благодарю, это здравая мысль.

[9]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
18 дек 13, 15:05    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

я тоже не переводчик, но английский знаю лучше чем 99 процентов "экспертов" на этом форуме.. caveat emptor, my friend.

[10]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
Juristerei 18 дек 13, 15:08    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

all right , that's good to know! how do you say in English: аванс судебных издержек на расходы для переводчика не был оплачен до сих пор?

Court costs in advance arised from interpreter's expenses still have not been paid?

[11]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
18 дек 13, 15:14    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

Advance payment of interpreter costs by the plaintiff has not yet been made.

[12]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
Juristerei 18 дек 13, 15:22    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

Excellent !

is this OK:

please provide us with the payment of EUR ___,00 onto our bank account ?

or

the payment EUR ____ is due onto our bank account at your earliest convenience ?

advance payment of interpreter costs was calculated as of EUR ___.

or

Please make bank transfer payment of EUR ___ to our bank account at your earliest convenience.

Thx !!!

[13]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
18 дек 13, 15:41    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

Please endeavour to transfer the EU____ due to us into our bank account at your earliest convenience.

The advance payment of interpreter costs was calculated to be EU____.

[14]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
Juristerei 18 дек 13, 15:46    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

Thank you very much. It was really helpful and useful.

[15]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
18 дек 13, 15:49    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

no problem, pal. keep on truckin'.

[16]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
Juristerei 18 дек 13, 16:03    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

скажи, а есть такое в английском, признать долг? to acknowledge a debt

вот эта фраза мне не дает покоя, хочу правильно сформулировать про то как моя клиентка учитывает то, что на что раньше ваш клиент, иванов, соглашался, он все время меняет на 180 градусов.

помоги плиз нормально это написать. мой вариант:

Obviously, my client will take into account that Mr. Ivanov’ consents are rotated through a 180 deg.

[17]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
18 дек 13, 16:14    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

to acknowledge a debt - правильно.

It is obvious that my client will take into account all of the occasions when your client, Mr Ivanov, had first consented to [something] and then proceeded to completely change his mind on the matter.

[18]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
18 дек 13, 16:29    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

Excellent.

I must learn :

- to take into account all the occasions when...;
- to proceed to completely change the mind on the matter.

Thx

[18]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
18 дек 13, 16:34    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

А вот это:

It seems to my client that it is at least strange that your client believes in seriousness of my client’s intentions to conclude settlement only if my client will pay off en passant the loan outstanding in the amount of EUR 1.000.000,00. I can assure you, dear colleague, that Mr. Ivanov is interested in a mutually agreed solution.

[19]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
18 дек 13, 16:44    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

[My client] is of the belief that it is strange, to say the least, that [your client] seriously believes in [my client]’s intentions of reaching settlement only in the event that my client pays off en passant the outstanding loan in the amount of EUR 1.000.000,00. I can assure you, my dear colleague, that Mr. Ivanov is very much interested in arriving at a mutually agreed solution to this matter.

[20]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
18 дек 13, 16:51    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

Круто!
Каково значение кв скобок?

[21]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
18 дек 13, 16:54    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

just to make it easier to see where you need to insert people's names, if need be.

[22]    Re: привет всем! укажите мне плиз на мои явные ошибки? спасибо, заранее.      [new]
Juristerei 18 дек 13, 17:06    Ответить | Ответить с цитированием

That's cool, thank you very much!

But can you look at this , please:

I am in receipt of your letter dated __/__/___. After consultation with my client, Mr. Ivanov, I would like to state as follows.

and

From my client point of view:

etc

Thx

Тема на нескольких страницах: [1] 2    все

Rambler's Top100